ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The Broncos released a final injury report ahead of Sunday’s game against the Kansas City Chiefs. Kickoffs is scheduled for 2:05 p.m. at Empower Field.
- Wide receiver Courtland Sutton will not play in Sunday’s game. The Broncos will rotate Jerry Jeudy, Kendall Hinton, Brandon Johnson, Jalen Virgil and Montrell Washington through the lineup. Jeudy may be on a snap count for a second week since his return from an ankle injury. Jeudy was a full participant for the first time Friday since his injury.
- Dalton Risner practiced for the first time this week on Friday, but was a limited participant. His status in question for Sunday. Nathaniel Hackett said the team was still “working through” who would start in Risner’s place if he’s unable to play. The top options appear to be:
- Starting Tom Compton in his place.
- Elevating Netane Muti to start in his place.
- Moving Graham Glasgow to guard and starting Luke Wattenberg in his place.
- Starting guard Joe Thuney was listed as questionable for the Chiefs. He was a full participant all week but has an ankle injury.
Here’s the final injury report:
Broncos Injury Report
|Kareem Jackson||S||NIR – resting player||LIMITED||FULL||FULL||—|
|Brandon McManus||K||Quad (Right)||DNP||LIMITED||FULL||—|
Chiefs Injury Report
|BOLD – Indicates change in status; NIR- Indicates not injury related; *– Team did not practice / report is an estimation;|
|STATUS DEFINITIONS: Did not participate (DNP); Limited: means less than 100 percent of a player’s normal repetitions; Full—100 percent of player’s normal repetitions; Out: will not play; Doubtful: Unlikely to play; Questionable: Uncertain to play|