ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The Broncos released their final injury report ahead of Sunday’s game against the Oakland Raiders. Kickoff is scheduled for 2:25 p.m. on CBS.
- Jerry Jeudy won’t play this week and Kendall Hinton is questionable, leaving Courtland Sutton, Jalen Virgil and Montrell Washington as the only receivers fully healthy.
- The ankle injury linebacker Jonas Griffith sustained in practice on Thursday will keep him out this Sunday.
- Three potential starters along the offensive line are questionable for Sunday.
- Baron Browning could be available to provide a needed boost to the outside linebackers’ room after missing several weeks.
- Two of the Raiders top offensive players, wide receiver Davante Adams and tackle Kolton Miller, will be game-time decisions.
Here’s the final update to the injury report:
Broncos Injury Report
Raiders Injury Report
|BOLD – Indicates change in status; NIR- Indicates not injury related; *– Team did not practice / report is an estimation;|
|STATUS DEFINITIONS: Did not participate (DNP); Limited: means less than 100 percent of a player’s normal repetitions; Full—100 percent of player’s normal repetitions; Out: will not play; Doubtful: Unlikely to play; Questionable: Uncertain to play|