In this episode, Adam, Wind, Vogt, and Eric share the first 6 items on their list of the 10 biggest takeaways from the 2019-20 season. Topics include:
- Jerami Grant’s fit next to Murray, Jokic, and Michael Porter Jr.
- Comparing the 2019 playoff run to the 2020 playoff run
- The value / challenge of Gary Harris
- Asset management and the loss of Malik Beasley, Juancho Hernangomez, and Jarred Vanderbilt
- PJ Dozier’s role on the Nuggets going forward
- Bol Bol: part of the future or trade asset?